Thursday, August 30, 2007

Giao!!! Looking pro y'all ~~

I've never imagine myself in the filming industry. I always thought that filming and production work is very easy and hands on , but I was stunned and overwhelmed by how much we have to learn about camera work and the pre-production requirement that we have to endure before we even go out to film.

I guess now I'm much more respectful to the filming business because I now understand how complicated and cut-throating this business can be, thankz to Julia who taught us so much this sem about the camera work and how to organise a strong and presentable portfolio.

The most amazing thing out of all is that my short video was one of the seven that Julia chose to made, and I was so greatful for that. I hope I could use everything I have so far from the filming to the next level in my future if I ever get to make another short video, perhaps the next sem!

Here are some pictures of one of my group, looking pro Director Rita!!!!! Hehehehehehe





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi, Bloz, I have the same feeling that you have, now I undrstand how complicated film making is!!! thanks Julia to tutor us.

Alan_Coco said...

hahaha...Look at that Pro - camman too...How pro he is, hahahah~

Anonymous said...

People should read this.