Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Collection, Check em' out

My love for Haze ain't just lock in my heart but I show them. Yayayayayayayayaya......you may think I'm superficial and materialistic and all.... but this is how I choose to present myself. Others may choose bto buy other expensive brands, such as whaw Dolce&Gabbana, Gucci, Prada, Playboy, Paul Frank etc...

But "I" have my own style, own love, own personality. Y'all probably can guess what I may say next but let me beat you to it, I love a brand called, HuskyX3. It's a local taiwan brand, targeted at Husky lovers (including myself of course!!!)

It all started off from last year when my dad sent me the most unbelievable christmas gift I've ever received from anyone in my entire life, the HuskyX3 collection. Sounds ironic doesn't it, why isn't me who spot this exclusive brand but my dad!!! Well, to tell you the truth..... I have no idea!!! (don't hit me pls =.=") Anyway, I love my dad's present and I think you could imagine how crazy and insane I went when I saw those husky collection huh? I was a complete lunatic, jumping up and down, flaping my hands everywhere and basically went nuts. It was amazing.......





2 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

Wondered what you thought of the Husky who ate a two week baby?
Here

Stephanie said...

envy you... I wish I had a souvenir from HuskyX3, haha...