Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holiday mood=Holiday rule!!!

Thx Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, we finally finished this sem 3 lol!!!!!! I feel like I'm once again free from the demon, no more assignment...no more headaches....no more overnight battle...no more pimples@@... no more......ah sorry can't think of anymore~ Anyway, you know what I mean, just free at last!!! Holiday~~~ I ' m c o m i n g =__=YYY


Both this week and the week before I felt so disoriented and dwelled with all those thousands and thousands word limits essay.....so painful and excruciating, thinking about it makes me doleful and miserable. I'm trippin everything I think about writing assignments and to be honest, writing is not necessarily the dreadful part....but STARTING the essay is the hard part. Although I have to admit that this sem was much more relax and laid back compare to the previous two semsters. I think that's because we don't have to write as much essay as we have to from the previous two semster and the work load is not that cut-throatin'.


Hold' up.... don't y'll get the wrong impression, caz I'm not saying that this semster is easy~~~~~ is not!!!!!!! This semster concentrates on a more practical level of assessment, whereas the last two semster were much more analytically and theoretically. I think is safe to say that most of my classmates will agree with me that the most painful essay we have to dealt with was Whittle's assignment on Karl Marx and this critical theory of.........."you know what".....(dun really know about everyone, but I chose "Class conflict" for my essay and.......is NOT FUN!!!!!) However, I do have to say that it was quite enjoyable, and useful learning about Karl Marx and the concept of Capitalism because I quite like the combination of politics and history.


To be completely straight-up, I enjoyed the video-making and podcast the most because it was something that I never imagine myself digging into but after I did, I have to admit....it felt goooooooddddd!!!!! The video-making process was very challenging but at the same amusing and exciting because I never knew holding a camera requires that much amount of knowledges and tone loads of techniques@@", so Thanks again Julia!!! Moreover, I also enjoyed the podcast experiences because I didn't really know what the word "Podcast" was when I first started the lesson. I definitely appreciate every moment, starting from learning about using Garage Band to make audio tracks, to the actual recording of the podcast using the funky audio kit (oh yah...is expensive, 800 auzzie bucks....u gotta be kidding me!). It was doubtlessly an once in a life-time experience and that I need to thank Kilbey for everything he has taught us. I sincerely believe that these podcasting skills would definitely come in handy in the future for all of us.


One more day to go before heading back to my lovely hometown, Hong Kong or one more day for my classmates before the holiday begins~~~~~~ so let us refresh our memories of the happy and the stressful moment throughout this semster and...................CHEERS~ and let the good times roll~~~~~~YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYHHHHHH

2 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

Thanks for the comments.
Give an icecream to that hot Husky for me please.

Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen hier im Erotikchat.


Der Erotikchat gibt ihnen die Möglichkeit erotik hostessen und jedemenge andere Sachen,unter anderem Aufregend chatten
Hier in unsrem Erotikchat erwarten dich erotik hostessen Live Dates
Du suchst Blind Date , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Also,worauf wartest du?
erotische Rollenspiele livechat ,anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Winterthur, oder von Bellinzona, oder aus Solothurn , vieleicht in Genf, oder aus St.Gallen? Mit Sicherheit kein Problem.!